Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Vehicle Desperately Needed

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    redbird
    Participant

I am a mother to a young child, as well as a CNA who works in a skilled assisted living facility. I am also a full time student working on finishing my degree. The vehicle I had was a 2007 model. It had over 275,000 miles on it. It decided to finally quit on me. It needs a new engine as well as significant work on the transmission. The cost to have it fixed it way more than the vehicle is even worth. If anyone knows of someone or has has a used vehicle they are no longer needing, or if someone is willing to possibly work with me on a payment plan, I would be so grateful. I do not have the funds to simply purchase one, nor the thousands of dollars a dealership would require to put a down payment on one due to my credit. I really need to be able to get back and forth to work, as well as for getting me and my child around. Any help, information, or simply prayers for my situation would be greatly appreciated. God bless you all!

“Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid and do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” -Joshua 1:9

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.