Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Recovered Mom Needs Head Gasket Before Losing Job

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Kanada DeBurr
    Keymaster

I am sending this message on behalf of Robin Trainer. She is a lady who I’ve been helping for about a year. She is in desperate need of help to fix her car as soon as possible so that she can get to and from work. In November 2019, she was an alcoholic and drug addict on the verge of losing her family. She had a criminal record as well. Over the past year, she has completed an inpatient rehabilitation program, dealt with legal issues and moved past most of those, and had her children back. She has trusted the Lord and abandoned her old home, friends, and everything that was involved in her old life so that she can have a fresh start. She’s now in West Monroe and has an exciting new job and her kids are in a new school there. That’s just the background. Here are her needs:

Single mother new to West Monroe in desperate need of car repair. I have a new job that will help me to continue on the exciting new path that will continue to take me away from my old life filled with bad decisions and towards my continued recovery from drug and alcohol abuse. I have three young children who I need to transport to various places including appointments and church. Car trouble kept me from work last week, and I’m on the verge of losing my job if I can’t get to work. If I lose my job, I will lose my kids and I just got them back. I’ve completely turned my life around since November 2019, and I don’t want to ever return to that old life again. I’m out of options. No car means no work. No work means no car. I feel hopeless. Please help me if possible. A mechanic said it is the head gasket. -Robin Trainer,
    Robintrainer9@gmail.com

-April Hardie, aprilhardie@yahoo.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.