Monday, February 6, 2023

Help desperately needed

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Briana
    Participant

I am in search of some help in finding how out I can get a loan to pay off a school loan bill in collections. I am a single mother of 3 small kids. I lost my job during my 1st pregnancy with twins and because of this I was unable to pay my loans at that time and my credit became bad. I have been working hard for the past 5 years to pay off all I owe and I only have 3 school loans left to take care of. Money is tight. I was able to talk to 2 of the 3 companies and they agreed to take small monthly payments towards my loans until I can pay them off. The 3rd one hasn’t gone as well. I owe between $5-$6,000.00 for this loan, this is with a discount they said they would give me, and they want the entire amount all at once to settle my account. I do not have the money to pay them and they are not willing to accept a small monthly amount. That is all I can do but I was told ‘it isn’t realistic’. I am not sure what to do. I looked into getting a loan through my bank but I am unable to because my credit is still poor. Is there anyone who can help with any other options? Any help would be great. Thanks!

#6029 Reply
    Rebecca Frye
    Keymaster

in order to help, remember to connect with us HERE if you are uncomfortable posting an email address directly to this page: https://887thecross.com/contacting-another-listener-needs-center/ and we will connect the two of you!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Help desperately needed
Your information: