The following constitutes General Contest Rules for all Media Ministries, Inc. (“88.7 The Cross”) contests, both on and off-air. By participating in any 88.7 The Cross contest, participants agree to be bound by the following Rules. If you do not agree to these Contest Rules, do not participate in a 88.7 The Cross contest.
- All 88.7 The Cross contests are open to any/all 88.7 The Cross listeners that are U.S. residents and age eighteen (18 ) years or older, unless otherwise specified by 88.7 the Cross or its promotional affiliates.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter or win an 88.7 The Cross contest.
- Odds of receiving a prize from 88.7 The Cross will depend on the number of qualified entries submitted in each contest. Only one (1) qualifier per household will be accepted.
- Only one (1) prize per household within any sixty (60) day period will be awarded. Employees and Board Members of Media Ministries Inc (88.7’s parent company), its program sponsors, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win.
- By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant 88.7 The Cross exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. All contest entries become the sole property of 88.7 The Cross.
- All prizes are non-transferable. Contests are void where prohibited by law. No cash substitution of prizes allowed.
- All taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Any valuation of a prize is based on available information provided to 88.7 The Cross, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. If the prize requires filing of a 1099 form, winners must show a valid Social Security Card with proper identification in order to pick up the prize. If the winner is under 18 years of age, the legal parent/guardian, of the winner will receive the prize and complete appropriate paperwork, provided they have proper identification.
- By participating, each participant and winner waives and releases any and all claims of liability against 88.7 The Cross, its officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, demands, and/or causes of action of any kind, foreseen or unforeseen, including but not limited personal injury or financial loss, which arises out of or results from the participant’s participation in the contest, or from the use of any prize. If required by 88.7 The Cross or its promotional affiliates, winners must sign a liability release prior to receiving their prize.
- If the prize is to be mailed, it is the responsibility of the winner to provide 88.7 The Cross with a current and correct mailing address. Prizes will be mailed within thirty (30) calendar days after winning the prize or at the discretion of 88.7 The Cross. 88.7 The Cross is not responsible for, nor obligated to replace, any lost, stolen, or damaged prize sent through the U.S. Mail.
- If the winner is instructed by 88.7 The Cross or its promotional affiliates to personally pick up their prize, it must be claimed within thirty (30) calendar days of winning. Upon pick-up of prize, proper picture identification (i.e. valid driver’s license or passport) from the winner is required. Prizes must be picked up at the 88.7 The Cross studios located at 130 Art Alley, Monroe, LA 71201 between 8:30 am and 5 pm, Monday through Friday (except holidays).
- At certain times, winners may be instructed by 88.7 The Cross or its promotional affiliates to pick up their prize at a separate location (i.e. concert tickets may be picked-up at a will-call window). Upon request, 88.7 The Cross will provide instructions and pick-up times to winners.
- 88.7 The Cross will not notify winners of the time remaining on their prize. It is the responsibility of the winner to claim the prize within the thirty (30) day time frame. All unclaimed prizes after thirty (30) days will automatically be forfeited.
- Under unique circumstances, a representative designated by the winner will be allowed to accept the prize for him or her. Written authorization from the winner, including the representative’s name, ID and a photocopy of the winner’s valid driver’s license is required.
- In the event that a winner voluntarily chooses to not accept a prize, he/she automatically forfeits all claims to that prize. 88.7 The Cross then has the right, but not the obligation, to award that prize to a contest runner-up.
- 88.7 The Cross may substitute another prize of equal value in the event of non-availability of a prize.
- 88.7 The Cross is not responsible for any defective prizes.
- Participants are restricted to the use of ordinary telephone equipment. 88.7 The Cross is not responsible for the inability of a participant to complete or continue a telephone call due to any technical or equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, or acts beyond 88.7 The Cross’ control. 88.7 The Cross disclaims all liability for and delays, mis-delivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by mail, courier, express, electronic transmission, or other delivery method. 88.7 The Cross is not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions or failures of any kind including: failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet or at any website or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrant’s ability to participate in the contest, and any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in this contest.
88.7 The Cross contest judges or Station Management will retain sole discretion in matters relating to all 88.7 The Cross contests. 88.7 The Cross reserves the right to disqualify anyone if contest rules are not followed. 88.7 The Cross may amend the rules or discontinue the contest at any time.
I just wanted to THANK YOU ALL for my T- Shirt that I love…….
I just wanted to let you know that Ilisten everyday to this station and I dont think I could make it through the day without it. You all bless me every morning and evening. It is nice to know that we can contact you for prayers, to play a certain song, or to say have a good day. Thank you all again for making us laugh and keeping us up to date on things going on or people that need help or prayer. May God continue to BLESSED YOU ALL beyound your dreams.
i am thankful that God lead me into education to become a teacher. In the 20 plus years that I have taught has had its ups and downs, but through it all I would not trade it for any other job. I have taught many students through the years and they have all touch my heart. Some of my students have went on to very successful careers. While others have struggle in life. I didn’t just teach them but they taught me as well. My heart holds a very special place for each and every one of them. I am so thankful that God called me to be a teacher.
Thanks for all you guys do,