Wednesday, July 8, 2020

My Sister-in-Law has no heaters and lives in dangerous electric wiring hazards

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #26792
    Carmen Maza
    Participant

    My sister-in-law Virginia Taylor Hoffman is in need of help. She lives in a camper that has very dangerous electric wiring issues, it has already caught on fire a couple of times. She also has no heaters to use during this cold weather, she has been using her butane cooking stove but now she is out of butane and has no source of heat or cooking. My husband and I worry about her living in this camper with the dangerous wiring issues and we worry about her not having heat, if someone could please help her it we would be very grateful. She lives at 205 Sandal st. lot 9, West Monroe LA. 71292. My number is 870-307-9722 or you can call her at 318-953-6395.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.